- 1An Evolution of Learning Neural Implicit Representations for 3D Shapes11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Neural implicit representations are the immediate precursors to neural radiance fields (NeRF). In a short span of only four years, they have quickly become the representation of choice, ...
- 13Smart Reconfigurable Computing for GNN and Transformer using Agile High Level Synthesis9:30 am - 10:30 am
Dr. HAO Cong, Callie
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE), Georgia Institute of Technology (GaTech)
In this talk, we introduce two architectures, one for graph neural work (GNN) called FlowGNN, one for vision transformer (ViT) called Edge-MoE. In FlowGNN, a gene, ...
- 20The da Vinci Research Kit: System Description, Research Highlights, and Surgical Robotics Challenge4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The da Vinci Research Kit (dVRK) is an open research platform that couples open-source control electronics and software with the mechanical components of the da Vinci surgical robot. This presentatio, ...
- 21Towards Scalable, Secure and Privacy-Preserving Metaverse4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
The metaverse is essentially constructed by multiple technologies, including virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), mixed reality (MR), artificial intelligence (AI), digital twin (DT),, ...
- 27Geometric Robot Learning for Generalizable Skills Acquisition10:00 am - 11:30 am
Robot learning has witnessed significant progress in terms of generalization in the past few years. At the heart of such a generalization, the advancement of representation l, ...Disentangled Representation from Generative Networks2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Dr. LIU Sifei
Disentangled representation in computer vision refers to encoding visual data into distinct, independent factors. These representations are critical for enhancing interpretability, improving generalization across tasks, and enabling controlled manipulation of specific visual attributes., ...