Graphics Research PagesActually there are many many links can be added to this page. Since I am lazy, I haven't done yet.
Great Demo Research Links Summary Research Data Archives Video Papers Bibliography Paper Stores Artificial Life Curves and Surfaces Space subdivision LaTex stuff
Great Demo(Some great graphics demo online)
- The Impressionist
Paul Haeberli (SGI)
- Tour into the Picture
Takeo Igarashi (Tokyo U)
- 3D Photography on Your Desk
Jean-Yves Bouguet and Pietro Perona (Caltech)
- High Dynamic Range Imaging
Columbia Automated Vision Environment (Columbia U.)
Paul Heckbert (CMU)
- BRDF browser
Szymon Rusinkiewicz (Stanford U.)
- modemap: An implementation of natural neighbor interpolation on the sphere
Francine Evans (Stony Brook U)
Research Link Summary(List of links on the specific area, complied by others)
- Image-based Modeling, Rendering and Relighting
- Global Illumination
- Non-photorealistic Rendering
- Texture Synthesis
- GPU Programming
- Volume Visualization
- Finite Element Mesh Generation
- Multiresolution Modeling
- Digital Halftoning
- Computer Vision
- Graph Cuts
- Omnidirectional Vision
Research Data Archives
- Columbia-Utrecht Reflectance and Texture Database (CUReT)
- Photometric 3D Texture Database
by Jerry Wu
- Weather and Illumination Database (WILD)
Video Papers(List of links hosting video of paper presentation or supplementary videos)
- ACM SIGGRAPH Online Bibliography Database
- Features: Graphics reference
- Features: Graphics reference with web links
- Features: computer science with citation info
- The Computing Research Repository (CoRR)
- Features: References in computer science
- A Collection of Computer Science Bibliographies
- Features: Search references in computer science
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliographies
- Features: Mainly distributed/parallel computing and database.
- Computer Science Technical Reports Archive Sites
- Features: List of sites containing technical reports.
- hobbes.lbl.gov FTP paper site
- Features: A set of papers and radiosity bibliography.
- IBM Paper searching
- MathVISION Inc. Technical Journal
- Features: Electronic journal, I don't whether the paper is reviewed or not.
- NCSTRL at UC Berkeley CS
- Features: Technical report in computer science from international university and laboratory.
- University of Washington, Technical report
- On-line ALife papers
- Features: Tons of ALife papers
- Project: Visual Models of Morphogenesis by Przemyslaw Prusinkiewicz and Mark Hammel
- Features: Reaction-diffusion, L-systems.
Curves and Surfaces
- Curves notes
- Features: notes on many kinds of curves.
- Experiments of Smoothing
- Features: Surface smoothing
- IBM 3D Interaction Accelerator Home page
- Features: Hardware simplication of polygonal meshes.
Home Copyright © 1996-2012 Tien-Tsin Wong. All rights reserved.