I don't plan to recruit new PhD or master students in 2018 or 2019, except for exceptionally strong candidates in quantum computing, algorithms, computational complexity, or machine learning.
Current students and research assistants:
- Ma, Kaili, Ph.D. 2018 - present.
- Chen, Pengfei, Ph.D. 2017 - present.
- Zhang, Xiaojin, Ph.D. 2017 - present.
- Liu, Weiwen, Ph.D. 2016 - present.
- Meng, Yitong, Ph.D. 2016 - present.
- Huang, Xin, Ph.D. 2014 - present.
Previous students and research assistants:
- Lin, Chengyu. M.Phil. 2014 - 2016. (After graduation: Joined University of Columbia.)
- Ma, Chenglong. M.Phil. 2010 - 2015. (Transferred from another group. After graduation: Joined The Education University of Hong Kong.)
- Chen, Fei. Ph.D. 2011 - 2014. (After graduation: Joined Shenzhen University.)
- Liu, Yang (Jacky). Ph.D. 2010 - 2014. (Co-supervised with Prof. Andrew C. Yao. After graduation: joined an algo-trading company and now a portfolio manager.)
- Tsang, Hing Yin. Research Assistant, 2012 - 2014. (After RA: Joined University of Chicago.)
- Wong, Chung Hoi (Hollis). M.Phil. 2010 - 2012. Research Assistant, 2012 - 2013. (After graduation: Joined a local start-up company.)
- Leung, Ming Lam (Helic). M.Phil. 2009 - 2011 (After graduation: Joined a local start-up company.)